12/5/06

Blow my socks off!

God is so good and kind to me!

My hubby and I have been praying for a house to buy for so long. We have cleaned up his credit and our income has increased. So we felt that it was time to really start the process. That was about 6 months ago. We looked at the market and things were still high. We wanted a 4 bedroom, 2 bath house. We wanted a two story. We also wanted a nice size back yard. Cul-de-sac would be good too. My oldest wanted a room above the garage. Well, to find a house like that has been hard. However, nothing is impossible.
This past week we have went under contract with a house! A brand new house. A brand new house in an established neighborhood. A quiet, nice neighborhood. This house goes beyond our dreams and prayers! I am blown away at how God has shown His love for me. This is a good gift. I know that spiritual blessing far out way earthly gifts but God does choose to bestow His love for us with material things too. Don't get me wrong ... I long for the words "Well done my good and faithful servant" but getting to have a dream (of any kind) come true, on this side of Glory, is a blessing.

No comments: