11/9/08

Man! Have I been slacking off or what?

I'm here and I am good.

I've been dealing with some rebellion. Not with the boys but with me.

Old habits have come back and I find myself just shaking my head in disgust. Tomorrow is a new day however I never change so sadly, tomorrow looks a lot like today.

Tonight after much praise and worship I have resolved myself to getting back on track. No more "trying". I am going to do it.

I'm going to bed early every night.

I'm going to wake up early every morning.

I'm going to read the Word every day.

I'm going to really pray every day. No flare prayers as my main discussion.

I'm going to focus on school Monday through Thursday.

There is probably a lot more things "I'm going" to do. So far this is just off the top of my head.

I just finished reading Daniel (again) but what stood out the most this time was the fact that he did his job and he did it well. Can I say the same thing? Not right this moment.

So, I'm going to change that.

3 comments:

Lori :) said...

I like your new header! Way cool!!

Will you do some of my "should do" list for me?? :)

I keep saying I'm going to bed early . . . but here it is 11:15 again. I guess this would be early if I went to sleep now!

Later chica!

Maricar said...

Always uplifting to read your honest critique of your life and to realize how God is still there, loving you (and me) even in our failed attempts to be what we think He wants for us.

Unknown said...

There are Coach handbags which are best suited for work and official purposes and then there are Coach Gallery which could suit you perfectly for a late night party or even an outing with friends. The Coach Bonnie , come in a variety which is suited for all. Coach Madison could be used by a leading Business owner or could even be used by a lady working on daily wages.
Here are some characteristics of good THRILLER recovery software. The program should be able to retrieve data from the discs with the characteristic "drag and drop" feature. The data recovery program of your choice should be able to revive the lost data directly on to the disc. It should cover a wide range of discs - discs for digital camera, THRILLER DVD video camera, and personal THRILLER DVD COLLECTION that can be run on DVD players and recorders.
For this reason, scarpe Hogan sports footwear are often more expensive compared to other brands. Some believe that the difference in price is due to the amount of marketing dollars that the hogan donna has spent promoting the products. But Hogan scarpe uomo is only partially true. No marketing can save a second rate product. Only killer shoes eventually make Hogan uomo to the top.