11/8/07

Live Well Wednesday ( a day late)



Okay, well, so far the whole loosing weight thing hasn't been going so well. I am committed though to seeing this thing out.

I was thinking the other day about the weight I would like to get to. 150 pounds. Now, if for some reason I reach 160 I am not going to struggle with "those 10 pounds.".

I'm just not gonna do it.

I feel good about that decision. I think it is because I am praying about this whole thing. I know I need to loose weight and get into shape. I'm just not letting the world tell me what that means or looks like. I'm seeking council from my Creator. :)

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

Right on! I love that you aren't measuring yourself up against the world. That's awesome. Thanks for joining in a day late. Better late than never!

Denise said...

Praying for you to reach your goal, cheering you on.

Sarah A. said...

I hear you, Girl!

I decided that I was going to loose weight until I was comfortable with myself. That's it.

I also don't want to push myself to hard to reach a weight- and then not be able to maintain it.

I say adapt an eating/exercising lifestyle that you can spend the rest of your life doing. Because we all know that it's not over once the weight is off-- that's when you are just getting started...

Bree said...

Big hugs my friend-prayers for you

Kings Kid said...

What a healthy outlook you have! I have just joined Live Well Wednesdays and hope that by next Wed. I have finally gotten back on the right road.

Terri said...

Thank you guys for all the encouragement. It's a struggle but the reward will be so sweet. :)