1/16/08

house keeping

I just wanted to encourage y'all to look at the sidebar from time to time.
When I find new blogs that I enjoy and think y'all might be blessed by (or when a friend has a new one:)) I will add it. I just don't announce it. Also, I am always reading something, besides the Author of Life's WORD, so I add that.
I know that not all homeschool but I do have a homeschool blog ... the picture He's painting. The link is at the sidebar. :)
I will be adding an 'email me' option shortly. If you have any questions, prayers, found a neat blog, etc you can pass it along to me. :)

Enjoy your Wednesday!

5 comments:

Terri said...

testing ...

Terri said...

testing again ...

Terri said...

testing one more time

Lisa Spence said...

Not testing... :-)

Just saying thanks for your comment over at my site! Have a great Wednesday!
Lisa

Unknown said...

To be able to store your files on SISTERS or saving a copy of it on disks, of course, you need to have a SISTERS DVD drive, where you can put your disk and copy files on it. These times when the floppy disks are seen to be obsolete, PCs usually have SISTERS DVD COLLECTION drives which are also useful in installing programs, drivers, and especially your operating system.
With cool prints made to order for the youthful attitude, Ed Hardy clothing can make you look different and trendy. And if you're a girl on the look out for some male attention, then also hardy shirt has the solution for you. With their feminine styled jeans and tees that are body hugging with bold designs, hardy shirts can do wonders to your figure and your style quotient. These funky designs of hardy shirts are adopted by fashion icons like Paris Hilton and Britney Spears amongst many.
The kind only a scarpe Hogan can give. That's a very special kind. Freedom: Yes, that's there. hogan donna are all about going your own way. Play hoops in your Hogan uomo on Sunday, then go to work on Monday. Or, do it the other way around. Either way, your Hogan scarpe uomo let you express your personality. That's what they're for.