7/21/08

I found a great site!!

So, the past few years I have really gotten into reading. I am eating up books and I am so happy. My struggle though is that I am kind of picky about what I will read. I want Christian mystery and/or history fiction. I don't want romance. I don't want secular. I don't want sci-fi. I don't want cult or occult. Let me tell you that it's not always easy. I wish the library just had a sectioned titled "Christian Fiction". Then I could skim the shelves for hours. But they don't so I am left to Google.
While I was googling :) I found this site Focus on Fiction. It gives you a list of reviewed fiction books by christian authors. There are interviews from the authors too. I have already found a book I want to read. Click HERE for the review. :) It's on hold at the library near my house. I can't wait for it to come in!!

No comments: