7/29/08

my Beloved

Today is my Beloved's birthday. This is the 11th birthday that we have shared together. I'm honored.

It was just after midnight last night when we went to bed. I looked at the time, snuggled up to him and in my best southern draw said "Happy berday Sweetheart. Ur til as perty as the day I marred ewe."

Well, it was funny to us. :)

Bo, you are an amazing man. I am so blessed to have spent all these birthdays with you. I pray that God allows me to spend a million more. I thank God for you every day. We've had some pretty bad storms in our life but I wouldn't want any one else to share my umbrella. You are sexy, funny, kind, sweet, smart, hardworking, bull headed (or wait, that's me), handsome, really the list goes on. You are the first person I think about in the morning, the last on my mind at night, the man I dream about, and the one I share my heart with.
YOU ARE STILL THE ONE!
Happy 32nd Birthday!

I'm sorry your bike wasn't back from Danny's. I know you would have loved to have been riding tonight. Soon Babe, soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are YOUNG!
:)
Hope he read the sweet words you wrote.
Thanks for the encouragement on my blog...you are a faithful blog friend!
We start school Monday - I'll admit I'm a wee bit anxious with having an 8th grader this year (yikes) but I am counting on that "nectar" - the WORD - to strengthen me each day. I plan to dive head first and stay there! :)
Blessings!
Lisa

Bree said...

HAPPY B-DAY BO!
(so sweet terri- I thank the Lord for you guys and your testimonies!)
Love ya guys!

Anonymous said...

Many new proposals active hermes
Spring / Summer 2010. But of advance hermes belt
amplitude to added exchanges. It takes about 18 canicule for a hermes wallet
to be created and accomplished afore it.
There are numerous successful anti-obesity pills such as daidaihua
that aid pounds burning. lida slimming
makes weight loss easy and quick. Though there may be enormous companies introducing slimming capsule
. This is exactly what slimming capsules
do. Also there is no need to cut down on food while you are taking lida
regularly. lida daidaihua
detoxify your body thereby expelling all the harmful toxins in your body.
Chanel bags
are fabricated to top standards in their colors, sizes, and shapes. If you are searching for in a Chanel bag
, it can advice you atom the complete from the fake. China is a cogent architect of affected and Chanel Wallet
.Tiffany
has inspired many to follow the lead of these jewelry makers. You'll find that there is a reason that the Tiffany rings
have been so popular for the last century, of which the silver rings
was a part. The thing that will distinguish a Tiffany earrings
from the normal desk lamp is its beautiful lampshade.