10/9/08

Tagged

I was tagged, by my friend Maricar, like a week ago! See what happens when you are busy in real life! LOL

Okay, so I skipped football practice to catch up on laundry. So I'm going to play along while I wait for the washer.

Okay, first the rules ....
Link the tagger and these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a message on their blog.


Here are my 7 random facts.

1. I absolutely LOVE talk radio!

2. I make anywhere from 2 to 5 lists a day. Always updated and adding. I make new ones so that my paper is nice and neat looking.

3. I do not like to write with blue pens. I will do it but I don't care for it.

4. I am my mom's only child, my Dad's third child, and because my dad was married to my step mom for 25 plus years, my step sisters are really my sisters ... I am the youngest of 5. Did I confuse you?

5. I think receiving (in the mail) hand written letters or cards are just about the coolest thing.

6. With all three of my pregnancies I prayed for a boy. I explained to God why I wasn't comfortable having a daughter. However, I left the choice up to Him. LOL He knew my heart, He knew where I was in my life, He knew what I could and couldn't handle. Apparently, He agreed with me.

7. I truly, truly enjoy getting older. BTW ... my birthday is coming up in 63 days.

Okay, so now I have to tag 7 people. We'll see how close I get to that number. LOL I read a lot of blogs but don't the girls personally enough to "tag" them. So I picked 5 :)
Bree, Sarah, Lori, Shelby and Lisa :)

No comments: