1/9/09

Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Today I think I truly understood this verse. Kind of a move from head to heart.

Today we had Life Group. Last night however the boys slept out in the living room watching the BCS Bowl. Which meant bowls of popcorn everywhere. Cups filled with half drunk drinks everywhere. Couch cushions all over the floor.

Hey, when we let the boys do something, we really let them do something! LOL

Well today I woke up really late. Tomorrow I have a husband/wife realtor team coming over to take pictures of the house. Did I mention we had Life Group tonight?

I was becoming overwhelmed as the day went on with little progress. While I was picking up the what seemed like fourteenth pair of dirty socks God spoke Matthew 6:34.

Instant clarity.

My new plan was set in motion. I would clean up downstairs for the Life Group. I wouldn't worry about Saturday's stuff until early Saturday morning.

Let tomorrow worry about itself.

God's Word is so good.



4 comments:

Bree said...

STOP IT! THIS IS WHAT THE LORD SAID TO ME TODAY!!!! He showed me, I'm running this endless race to get to a finsh line that doesn't exist. Get through the day, so I'll be done, but gee it's all there in the morning, why I feel like the endless failure when in TRUTH this is the great day. Tomorrow has its own problems...today it OWN JOYS, yes even if that joy might be laundry, dishes, story time...the things I've been missing, trying to get done to get "somewhere." Here is my post for the day...well, I'll do it a bit later:) Oh, how HE makes me smile! hugs!

Sarah A. said...

That is my favorite verse. That and "God helps those that help themselves". Wait. That last one isn't in the Bible, is it? :)

happyhome said...

I love those moments of clarity from the Lord! Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Long celebrated for its unsurpassed tradition, the hermes bags Company hands on the exquisite craftsmanship initiated more than 150 years ago. On one hand, birkin is old-fashioned with its glorious tradition in terms of most luxurious materials, exquisite handicraft, unchanged aesthetic principle etc; on the other hand, the glamour created by tradition is timelessly elegant and in-fashion for all time, namely, the ingenious berkin bag creates and transcends fashion, but never follows fashion.
The lida Weight Loss Capsule is transforming locals to lose astounding amounts of bulk in just a few weeks. lida daidaihua is an incredible program that is aimed around using the right approach to melting weight and slimming up the entire body. This daidaihua has been clinically tested and proven to work for anyone, regardless of sex, race, age, or weight. What makes this lida slimming so unique is that slimming capsules puts together "old school" weight lifting principles with cutting-edge fat crushing techniques. This slimming capsule uses the most proven fat melting and muscle slimming strategies known to man.
The replica Chanel handbags is made of precious soft supple calfskin and suede in eye-catching strong red, and safety guaranteed by zip closure top with metal CC logo. Chanel handbag functionality is embodied in the interior zip pocket, cell phone pocket and open pocket. As I view it, the most enchanting element of this shopping Chanel is the embossed red leather camellia pendant, chanel watches is surrounded by dark green leather leave.
Even the conventional Tiffany designs are gifts that would look like Tiffany earrings has been made charge you looking different from the break. silver earrings that is set in glittering 18k gold is a great combination with the same. An added one leads to carry about a new operation in the offered earrings trends. So don't ravish summarize But most admired and eye-catching designs. Lozenge pendent in the whittle of a clique or cheap Tiffany necklaces a bond that is in fact one of the most charms designers are striving to get a breakthrough with some of the most unprecedented craftsmanship.