1/15/09

Status Report

Sitting... At my husband's very messy desk.

Wearing... Some comfy sweats and a VT t-shirt. That's Virginia Tech if y'all don't know. :)

Just finished reading... Truth Seeker by Dee Henderson. LOVED it. I love all her books (so far)

Reading next... The Protector by Dee Henderson. Also skimming through some books on Charlotte Mason. I am really drawn to her style.

Honored ... That God really trusts me with these boys. I think it's more of the fact that He knows He is bigger then any mistake I make.

Drinking ... Black coffee of course. :)

Listening to ... Matthew and Ryan play Guitar Hero together.

Waiting for ... Bo and David to come home from the bank. I wonder if Bo remembered to bring me a lollipop?

Thinking about... My best friend and her daughter.

Avoiding ... Finishing Ezekiel. There is four of us gal friends who are studying God's Word together through a private blog. We are stuck on him. I think I will just finish it, post about it and move on. Seriously, we've taken like three months!

Started ... Packing up the house. Bo and I are in the process of selling it. We move March 1 and I don't want a repeat of last time. It was hectic and a mess. So I've started it now.

Wondering ... If my sweet friend (and her family) is done moving into her new place. I can't wait to see it!

Can't wait ... To hold a Life Group meeting at their place!

Getting Ready to ... Sign off so I can hang out with my family.



*Nope, Bo did not remember a lollipop. Oh well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The prestigious Bentley GT for Bentley Collection recently welcomed new member Navitimer Watches chronograph which was released at Baselworld 2009. It keeps unmistakable features of previous models and Navitimer World shows some subtle improvements. It is a Montbrillant Datora that easily touches hearts of people with strong sporty feel, elegant design and recognizable British style.

Once you put on these Christian Louboutin shoes you'll love to say to the whole wide planet that I adore all Christian Louboutin Pumps shoes and they help to make me feel amazing. I am pleased being the most trendy person all over and enjoy it. These Christian Louboutin Boots are not the trends that may come and go but one which will stay for a long time and let you do whatever you want in life. This Christian Louboutin Sandals which is aimed for the soul are a real soul therapy to say the least! If you need to update your way of thinking or change your appearance in the form of a makeover then this footwear would be the right things to begin with.

ED Hardy often use embroidery, washing, splash-ink and other techniques, creating a feeling of decadence and extravagant, combined with the eagle of ED Hardy Shoes master handwriting, tiger skeletons, demons, daggers, and nudes, etc. tattoo designs, making a series of fashion trends. At the same time, ED Hardy Shoes also has a strong Japanese flavor of the carp, a dragon and the tiger totem, dogs and squirrels and other relatively new breed of hardy shirts cartoon images, once the introduction releasing will be adored by the masses.