4/27/07

My Women's Group

I am just so blessed to be apart of an amazing women's group. We had a meeting last night. My heart is overwhelmed with joy. It was such a refreshing evening. I actually woke up this morning feeling that I could truly handle what may come at me. The boys and I woke up early too which I think is good. I feel like I have enough time to do what I want and need to do.

The meeting last night really encourage me to dig into the Word. It reaffirmed the fact that I do have to keep my feet planted on the Rock. I totally understand what Paul is saying when he tells us not to forsake our coming together for fellowship. Having women to fellowship with and our home church to fellowship with is like touching the hem of His garment to me.

Enjoy your weekend. Fellowship well with others!

No comments: