11/29/07

My first Thankful Thursday!





This is my first Thankful Thursday. I am thrilled. It's been on my heart to share what I am thankful for. I have loved reading over time all the wonderful blogs. So I thought I would write a bit too.

I am thankful for always having a good time with my Lord. He makes me smile, laugh, cry and shout Glory! I'm sure people think I am crazy when I laugh out loud for no reason. Well, no reason that they know of. It's just something special between me and Him.

I am thankful for my husband. He works very hard for our family. He is a true "family man". Our boys and our marriage are so important to him. He is so sweet, handsome and he makes me laugh too.

I am thankful for my three adorable boys. They keep me on my toes and I enjoy every minute of it. Even though I do tire of making mac-n-cheese for the millionth time ... I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I am thankful for my sweet friendships. I know that I am loved, prayed for and accepted. I can be myself, even when that isn't so pretty. :) There are three women that I just want to give a shout out to ... Tina! ... Bree! ... Lori! Can I get a woop woop?!

This holiday season my soul is at peace. Sure, the is never enough money or time but there is enough of His Spirit and then some! Glory! For that I am truly thankful!

No comments: